Individual Services for Financial Advice
Professional Services for Financial Planning
Mr. Abel is a Certified Financial Planner® and uses the CFP®process for financial planning. Our investment abilities have been honed since 1999 in the investment industry. We believe in a balanced focus on risk diversification, growth potential, and tax consideration.
Financial Advisor Services
In using a comprehensive analysis of your needs and objectives, and having thorough discussions with you to clarify your feelings, we will be able to lay out a plan to work toward your goals. Investment goals and needs are very specific to each client as is your level of risk tolerance. Our investment philosophy is based on modern investment processes of identifying risk tolerance, time horizon, and objective and then applying that knowledge to the investment models and stable of investments we use. Asset portfolios are typically rebalanced periodically but may be more or less frequently due to market changes, economy changes, and proximity to your goals.
Estate Planning Services from Financial Advisor
Our estate analysis will include a thorough examination of your net worth, income, Wills*, Powers of Attorney*, your wishes for estate transfer, and Charitable Gifting. We will then determine the options for you to work toward your goals. * Associates of Abel Financial Strategies do not provide legal advice.
Other Services for Financial Advice
- Educational Funding Plans – Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
and Section 529 Plans
- Insurance Anaylsis and Planning
- Pension maximization strategies
- Planning For Minimum Distributions From Qualified Plans and IRAs
- Qualified Plan and 401K Rollovers
- Stock Option Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Major Medical
- Medicare Supplement
* Stocks, mutual funds and variable products are not suitable for all investors. Before making any purchases you should carefully read the prospectus and prospectuses for the underlying investment portfolio of variable products and other information about the investment company. In addition to carefully reviewing the prospectus, you are advised to consider carefully the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment before investing. A prospectus may be obtained by contacting Abel Financial Strategies or directly from the mutual fund, insurance company, or offering entity.
This site has been published in the United States for residents of the United States. The entire site has been prepared solely for informational purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Employees or representatives of ABEL FINANCIAL STRATEGIES acting as registered representatives of First Heartland Capital, Inc. and/or First Heartland Consultants, Inc. may transact business in a particular state only if first registered, excluded or exempted from registration requirements. A.W. ABEL is a Registered Representatives of First Heartland Capital, Inc., a registered broker/dealer based in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri. ABEL FINANCIAL STRATEGIES is not affiliated in any way with First Heartland Capital, Inc.
Securities offered through First Heartland Capital, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Advisory Services offered through First Heartland Consultants, Inc. 1839 Lake St. Louis Boulevard Lake St. Louis, MO 63367 636.625.0900 ABEL FINANCIAL STRATEGIES is not affiliated with First Heartland Capital, Inc.