We have always enjoyed the work we’ve done with small to mid-sized business owners in the areas of Employee and Executive Benefits.
Business Continuity Planning
- Buy/Sell Planning and Funding
- Key Person Life Insurance Plans
- Business Overhead Expense Protection
Executive Benefit Plans
- Deferred compensation Plans
- Salary Continuation Plans
- Split Dollar Arrangements
Group Medical Insurance
- Preferred Provider
- Traditional Medical
- Health Savings Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- 457 Plans
- Simple IRA and 401(k)
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- Money Purchase
- Roth 401(k)
* Stocks, mutual funds and variable products are not suitable for all investors. Before making any purchases you should carefully read the prospectus and prospectuses for the underlying investment portfolio of variable products and other information about the investment company. In addition to carefully reviewing the prospectus, you are advised to consider carefully the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment before investing. A prospectus may be obtained by contacting Abel Financial Strategies or directly from the mutual fund, insurance company, or offering entity.
This site has been published in the United States for residents of the United States. The entire site has been prepared solely for informational purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Employees or representatives of ABEL FINANCIAL STRATEGIES acting as registered representatives of First Heartland Capital, Inc. and/or First Heartland Consultants, Inc. may transact business in a particular state only if first registered, excluded or exempted from registration requirements. A.W. ABEL is a Registered Representatives of First Heartland Capital, Inc., a registered broker/dealer based in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri. ABEL FINANCIAL STRATEGIES is not affiliated in any way with First Heartland Capital, Inc.
Securities offered through First Heartland Capital, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Advisory Services offered through First Heartland Consultants, Inc. 1839 Lake St. Louis Boulevard Lake St. Louis, MO 63367 636.625.0900 ABEL FINANCIAL STRATEGIES is not affiliated with First Heartland Capital, Inc.